House Of Watches x Hazel + Kent

/ 2 comments
Hey guys, long time no blog (sorry I've been revising loads)


I received two gorgeous items to review recently that I think you guys are going to love!

The first item I received was the Casio F-91W from the lovely House of Watches .It comes in various colours but I chose black because it matches every single clothing item I own! At only £12.95 (bargain!!) you get this watch which is water resistant, includes an inbuilt alarm, calendar as well as a light for when you need to see the display screen in the dark (eg at concert or camping...moreso concerts for me). When I first received the watch I was a bit confused as to what each of the buttons do but the easy manual guide helped me to set the time and my alarm for the next day all in under 10 minutes flat! I’d definitely recommend this watch to anyone who likes an easy to use digital watch! If you prefer analogue watches House Of Watches has plenty to choose from!



The next item I received was Pasha Silver Plated Cut Out Flower Ring from Hazel + Kent. I can't express my love for this elegant ring enough! I've worn it every single day since I've received it and unlike some other Silver Plated rings it hasn't left my finger green, which I know you guys all hate too! At only £8.76 (currently on sale) you can get this lovely ring! I normally wear it on my middle finger because that's where it feels the comfiest but it fits on all my fingers - besides my pinky because thats just abnormally small for an 18 year old. I'd recommend this item to any one looking for an inexpensive ring that can dress up any item if not you can look at other accessories on Hazel + Kent because they have a HUGE range of items from £3,000+ - £3+!





2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I really like your blog, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :) x
    http://astepintomymusicalbubble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! The Casio watch is very cute and practical.
    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts