stop stop go

/ Leave a Comment
Fall At Your Feet - Saint Raymond

How do I start? Tripping over my head and my heart. I'm not the first and I certainty won't be the last person to stumble over their words and just throw up a bunch of words in a barely coherent order.

Have you ever wished time would just stop so you could really think and appreciate your youth? I know I have, in fact I think every single person on earth has wished this one time or another. I remember when I was of a young age, at a stage in my life where I could have conversations with my friends about Pokemon and pretend to be Team Rocket without people questioning the strength of my mental capacity. Nowadays no one wants to speak of things that won't put them at the top of the "social hierarchy" whether that be in real life or on the internet. So many people are desperate to reach the top that they are willing to lose anything to get there especially their originality. I'm not sure where I plan on taking this blog but I am 100% sure that I am taking my originality with me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts